Since 1994 BCS has been providing independent and accurate information on the rightful use of commercial software licences, normalising audit data and helping customers to reach software compliance. As well as delivering best practice guidance to mitigate risk, BCS helps its customers save millions of pounds in unnecessary software licence fees and maintenance costs.
For over a decade now we have being providing comprehensive and a flexible range of SAM solutions and services. Complimenting these services is the company’s position as the exclusive global distributor for Software Organiser, a market leading software licence management tool that provides everything an organisation needs to effectively identify and control costly software assets.
We work with organisations that want to benefit from more effective software asset management processes.
Gartner names Business Continuity Services Ltd as a “Cool Vendor” in IT Asset Management* for 2012. Gartner names Business Continuity Services Ltd as a “Cool Vendor” in IT Asset Management* for 2012.
*Gartner, Inc., Cool Vendors in ITAM, 2012, Alexa Bona, et al, April 12, 2012. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organisation and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties,
expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Case studies & E-broacher
Bowmer & Kirkland
“Thanks to our SAM process, we can now look at our software compliancy in an instant”Read More >>
“After conducting some in-depth research & thinking through our long term needs, we made a decision to invest in Software Organiser”Read More >>
“Through this process Software Organiser has been a pivotal tool enabling us to achieve compliance”Read More >>
- "Working with BCS has brought us real benefits in Software Asset Management, both in delivering real cost saving and knowledge transfer from their consultants. The service is totally professional and yet personal at the same time."IT Service Management Manager - Provident Financial Management Services Ltd.
- "The USL Subscription Service from BCS has saved us a minimum of 10 man hours per week and has identified possible over licensing due to the inaccuracy of our discovery data in excess of £2,000,000.00"IT Asset Controller - Tech Data.
- "Implementation of Software Organiser was professional, and BCS staff provided us with service beyond expectations"Carl Stirland, Director of IT, Bowmer & Kirkland.
- "Throughout this process, Software Organiser has been a pivotal tool enabling us to achieve compliance. We have saved 30-man hours a month, as we now log, store and manage all our licence reconciliation using this tool. It has effectively enabled us to accurately reconcile over 600,000 licenses from 5,700 proof-of-purchases entries for over 6,000 computers."Experian Ltd.
- "We couldn't find anything else that makes software compliance easier to do"Capita IT Services, BAE Maritime Submarines Account.